A. Back Rack Stationary Lunge, step forward:
With a continuously running clock do 5 Back Rack Stationary Lunges (BRSL) on the left leg the 1st- 30 seconds then 5 BSRL on the right leg the 2nd- 30 seconds and so on…continue to alternate legs every 30 seconds for a total of 7 minutes. No rack. LTBD.
B. AMRAP 12 minutes:
Run 200 meters
50-ft. Handstand Walk (15-meters)
30 second Handstand Hold
*Compare to 09/18/17.
C. Strength 101 at 10AM & 6PM:
1) 2 minutes of push-ups for reps.
2) Barbell Bench Press 10-8-6-4 reps for load.
3) Dumbbell Flyes on Med Ball 10-8-8-8-6 reps for load.
4) Parallel Dips 15-10-8-8-8 for full range of motion. Partner assisted if required.
5) Decline Push-ups 5 sets of 8 reps. Tempo 31X1. Feet on 20” surface.
*Compare to 01/23/18.
Post load for A, rounds for B, and loads for C to Members Area or comments.