Reminder that our first class today is at 9AM. All early morning classes are cancelled due to the weather.
A. 25-20-15-10-5-1 reps for time of:
Hand to Hand Kettlebell Swings (LTBD)
Single Jump rope
B. Mobility 101 @ 10AM:
Point of Interest: The Neck Muscles
C. Strength 101 @ 6PM:
“Bear Complex” (in case you missed it on Monday)
7 sets of the following sequence:
*5 total rounds, rest 3 minutes between rounds.
1) No resting the bar on the ground during your 7 sets. Hold onto it.
2) Athlete may rest it on your body.
3) Resting/pausing/stopping the barbell on the ground will terminate that round.
4) No combining movements.
5) Athlete must complete each exercise in its entirety before immediately moving onto the next exercise.
6) Athlete may ONLY combine the last two exercises in the sequence (Back Squat + Push Press = Back Rack Thruster)
Post time and loads for part A, and loads for part C to Members Area or comments.