A. Back Rack Stationary Lunge:
With a continuously running clock do 5 Back Rack Stationary Lunges (BRSL) on the left leg the first minute then 5 BSRL on the right leg the 2nd minute and so on…continue to alternate legs each minute for a total of 14 minutes. BRSL load should be 40% of your 5RM Back Squat. No rack. Compare to 05/22/17.
B. AMRAP 12 minutes:
Run 200 meters
50-ft. handstand walk (15-meters)
30 second Handstand Hold
Compare to 07/18/17.
C. Strength 101 @ 6PM:
1) 2 minutes of push-ups for reps.
2) Barbell Bench Press 10-8-6-4 reps for load.
3) Dumbbell Flyes on Med Ball 10-8-8-8-6 reps for load.
4) Parallel Dips 15-10-8-8-8 for full range of motion. Partner assisted if required.
5) Decline Push-ups 5 sets of 8 reps. Tempo 31X1. Feet on 20” surface.
Compare to 08/21/17.
Post load for A, rounds for B, and loads for C to Members Area or comments.
Coach Marcy and Jarred, from Rehab 2 Perform, are getting their prep materials read.... while PTing her achilles. If that isn't commitment, I'm not sure what is. Sign up TODAY for their running clinic at Crossfit Frederick, Saturday Sept. 23rd: 10:30am-12:30pm. $5 CFF members. $10 non-members. Questions?!?! Comment below!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Six days to go!!!