A. “Bear Complex”
7 sets of the following sequence:
*5 total rounds, rest 3 minutes between rounds.
1) No resting the bar on the ground during your 7 sets. Hold onto it.
2) Athlete may rest it on their body.
3) Resting/pausing/stopping the barbell on the ground will terminate that round.
4) No combining movements.
5) Athlete must complete each exercise in its entirety before immediately moving onto the next exercise.
6) Athlete may ONLY combine the last two exercises in the sequence (Back Squat + Push Press = Back Rack Thruster)
*Compare to 01/16/17.
B. Mobility 101 @ 10AM:
The Back – Erector Spinae Muscles
C. Strength 101 @ 6PM:
1) Review of the Snatch & OHS
2) Hang Snatch + Snatch + 2xOHS, working up to max load. 3-4 minute rests between sets. No resting the barbell during the complex.
Post loads from A and loads from C to Members area or comments.