A. “Bear Complex”
7 sets of the following sequence:
*5 total rounds, rest 3 minutes between rounds.
1) No resting the bar on the ground during your 7 sets. Hold onto it.
2) Athlete may rest it on your body.
3) Resting/pausing/stopping the barbell on the ground will terminate that round.
4) No combining movements.
5) Athlete must complete each exercise in its entirety before immediately moving onto the next exercise.
6) Athlete may ONLY combine the last two exercises in the sequence (Back Squat + Push Press = Back Rack Thruster)
*Compare to 07/21/16.
B. Strength 101 @ 6PM:
1) Bergener Warm Up
2) AMRAP- 1 min at each part of the snatch
3) EMOM 15 Min:
2 Hang Power Snatch*
2 Hang Squat Snatch
*Load Stays the Same
4)100m Walking with BB overhead- 2 OH squats every 10M
*Compare to 03/06/16.
Post loads from the Bear and load from Strength to Members Area or comments.