A. Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
25 Double-unders or 50 Singles
20 Mountain Climbers
15 Overhead Squats (95lbs/65lbs)
*Compare to 01/13/09.
B. Bent Over Rows 5 sets of 5 repetitions. Increase load. 45 second Rests.
*Compare to 08/20/15.
C. Mobility 101 @ 10:00am:
Points of Interest: Feet/Ankles/Calves
D. Strength 101 @ 6:00pm:
7 sets of the following sequence:
*5 total rounds, rest 3 minutes between rounds.
1) No resting the bar on the ground during your 7 sets. Hold onto it.
2) Athlete may rest it on your body.
3) Resting/pausing/stopping the barbell on the ground will terminate that round.
4) No combining movements.
5) Athlete must complete each exercise in its entirety before immediately moving onto the next exercise.
6) Athlete may ONLY combine the last two exercises in the sequence (Back Squat + Push Press = Back Rack Thruster)
*Compare to 02/18/16.
Post rounds and loads to Members Area.