Becky has been with us for three months and has come so far in just a short period of time. We asked her a few questions to get to know here a little better. We are so proud of her and happy to have her in our community!!!
1. What times do you normally work out at CFF? 5:00 p.m. class
2. What accomplishment are you proud of: CrossFit – showing up when scheduled, HA!
Life – Raising two sons and my career in education
3. What skill or movement are you working to perfect? So many! If I have to pick one then the Clean and Jerk.
4. What is your favorite exercise or WOD? Rowing! The Twelve Days of Christmas.
5. What is your occupation? Media Specialist at Middletown High School
6. What’s your dream job? Half-time Media Specialist at MHS, ha!
7. Your favorite place to vacation? Chicago, New York, New Orleans – I love walking around cities!
8. Favorite beverage? Beer & coffee.
9. Favorite cheat food? Salted mixed nuts & cheese. Only bad because I eat so much, ha!
10. Superpower you wish you had: Remembering everyone’s name
11. Biggest pet peeve? Drivers who hit their brakes at GREEN lights!
12. Favorite movie/TV show/book? Remember the Titans, Firefly and To Kill a Mockingbird
13. Hobbies/Activities? Hiking and backpacking, reading, watching sports, and hanging out with friends.
14. Any interesting/unique or special skill? Impeccable grammar knowledge with absolutely NO desire to correct anyone’s grammar, ha!
15. Something we probably didn’t know about you? I love roasted vegetables!
16. Pets? None of my own, but I’m a good family pet sitter of cats and dogs.
17. Something you could not live without? Family and Nature.
18. Favorite toy as a child? Pooh Bear
19. Something you did as a child that got you in trouble? Who me? I never got caught, ha!
20. What else is cool/interesting/different, about you? I love hiking and backpacking with other people, but I’m also happy going out alone. I spent a week on the Appalachian Trail last summer solo.